Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Seed

We are predestined "to be conformed to the image of His Son" Rom 8:29.
The present development of this "image" is as a seed that is being gradually formulated during our life, which contains all
of the ingredients that are necessary to bring into manifestation in the Kingdom the image of His Son. I believe this is taking
place in our hearts moment by moment as The Lord is creatively writing upon this fleshy tablet a living word. This will be
fully revealed in the Kingdom, in the atmosphere of eternity. Once we are there, our life in Him, fully released from time will come
into full view. I believe many circumstances are purposely placed in our path so as to provoke us to make decisions concerning them.
The result of these decisions will then become one of many ingredients in the composition of the seed (that which we are becoming)
which is being formed by the Lord within our physical frame, our new creation life. It’s so difficult when our decisions for The Lord
and our ministries that seemed so outstanding, diminish over time with no (seemingly to us) lasting consequence. This is because we
only see the here and the now, the present effect that was produced. The Lord is doing a hidden work in our hearts. He sees and knows
how our reaction to “ little things “ will unfold throughout eternity, so He is ever seeking to change the composition and measure
of the life potential that He has placed within each of us.

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new Spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep
My judgments, and do them." Ezekiel 36:26