Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Faith of The Son




It is good to know that the “faith” that we live by is not ours,
but is a gift from Him! Everything that we believe and practice must
have Christ as the center. The Person and Work of Jesus Christ must ever be
our focus and emphasis. The Race of Faith…From Faith to Faith
Real faith is not our faith, but rather “the faith of God” (Rom. 3:3).
Salvation is progressive (our soul) as well as once for all (our spirit), real faith
gradually moves us around the Christian race course “from faith to faith” (Rom. 1:17).

Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title-deed) of the things (we)
hope for, being the proof of things (we) do not see and conviction of their reality
[faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses] (Hebrews11:1 AMP).

By faith we begin to move in harmony with The Holy Spirit toward our destiny.

I am have been crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ
liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the
Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me (Galatians 2:20).

It is this kind and quality of faith that causes us to progressively express His Life.
It is not a life changed but a life exchanged. His cross does its perfect work as
we moment by moment, thought by thought, choice by choice witness Gods
sovereign reign extend to every area of our life. This is the walk of faith.
“I live, yet not I”….the Gospel in five words….that will unfold for all eternity.