Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stop Fighting Me, Start Inviting Me



This is the proceeding word from the Lord for me today......
Stop fighting Me and begin inviting Me into every situation in your life.
Become a witness of My Life by watching  Me work in you instead
of using your own strength. Bring your circumstance to me and wait.
A minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month, as long as it takes for you to
see My hand in your life. I will bring you through many crisis of the soul
that will cause things to come to the surface in your heart. Bring these things,
little things, big things, everything to me. Expose the need in my presence.
Without Me, you can do nothing but as you enter into that place of rest
you can do all things, not your own things which are temporary but My things,
which will last forever.