Friday, October 3, 2014

Life Giving Spirit



1:8 (KJV) But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Isaiah 40:31 (KJV) But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


They that wait ....shall receive power after……you shall receive power after….there has to be an understanding of how to receive….without knowledge we perish….the Holy Spirit comes….He is that river…that river of Life….and He flows…..so when I come in tune and I begin to wait that waiting is active and I focus my attention and I concentrate that I am receiving a flow from the Throne. It is this river that makes glad the city of God.