Saturday, March 8, 2014

Step Down



Rev 3: 19-22 
‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent. 20‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. 21‘He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. 22‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”

The Lord is waiting outside the door of our life experience eagerly desiring to come in. It is only as we hear and open the door of our life to His Lordship that He can begin to prepare us to function in eternity as His Sons and His Bride. The time is short therefore the training is intense. He wants to take us far beyond our salvation into the whole new world of His Kingdom.  From within the Church there is a people who have heard the call and flung open every door and said Lord Jesus, I want Your best and Your highest for my Life. Whatever it costs Lord. Whatever it means, I invite you to order the circumstances of my life that I might be prepared as a Bride and a Son. The cost is great and we enter in one choice at a time. One step at a time. One decision at a time. So we redeem the time by choosing for The Lord and miraculously all things begin to work together. Sometimes He will take our successes and  humble us through them and He will take our failures and mistakes and bless us or someone in our life through them. This causes us not to lean on our own understanding  but to be lifted above the natural realm and be led by the Spirit as a Son. Step down off the throne of your life today and invite Jesus to be not only your Savior but your Lord. It will change who you will be for all eternity!