Thursday, August 16, 2012

Precious Promises

(2Pe 1:3-8 KJV) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature...If God wants something to happen, to move in my heart and my experience and my life, If He wants to help me in some natural thing or spiritual thing and I'm conscious that's what the Lord wants, I accept it and I say, "Yes Lord," and I surrender to it. He will give me a Word for that. He will give me a "precious promise" for that. The word is quickened in my Spirit and becomes real and alive. He will give me something to give me my security. It is the divine "all clear". The word is my divine enablement. It is a light on the path that God has ordained that I walk in. He gives it to me to steady me, to hold me, to encourage me, to establish me all the while I am doing my believing. I live in the Spirit. I believe in being directed by The Spirit. Hearing the voice of The Lord. Knowing the mind of the Spirit. I accept trust and believe that by His grace I am walking in His Spirit and am a present day fruitful witness and expression of His Life in the earth.
Every ounce of divine nature that has ever flowed through me has come by this walk of faith and complete dependence on The Lord Jesus Christ.