Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maturity

I became aware that I was growing to some level of spiritual maturity
when I learned that God would speak His word to my heart.

My faith began to lay hold of it and I saw prayers answered, wounds healed
and sins overcome. I knew I had touched His life by faith.
So each day I would join by faith as a branch to The Vine.
Everyday began to be an adventure because I never knew where it would
take me but I just listened for that still small voice. Prayers and intercession
would follow so I started getting up early every morning and spending time
with the Lord. To me its like plugging in and charging the battery. Its not
so much prayer or praise but the posture of your spirit in an expectancy
that you are receiving from Him all that you will need for that day.
Then as the days would progress all of a sudden I am witnessing to someone
or praying for someone that I have never met and I become aware of Gods presence
and the anointing and the heart door is open to impart His Life.
It took years of the Lord preparing me to come to this place.
To me the salvation of your soul is becoming aware of His Life and
granting Him full and free access to your soul (mind, emotions and will )
via your heart. As your soul is available you are able to walk in the Spirit and
become a present day witness of His Life. Exactly how far are any of us down this path?
Only the Lord knows. I know that He is able to bring us all to the fullness
of the measure of the (sons and daughters) that He has called us to be.