Thursday, November 6, 2014

Making Him Lord


Acts 17:28 (ASV)
for in him we live, and move, and have our being; 

The Fruit of Making Him Lord is.....

His consistency in my devotion,
His fervency in my prayers,
His simplicity in my lifestyle,
His humility in my attitude,
His purity in my motives,
His faithfulness in my commitments,
His unselfishness in my relationships,
His forgiveness in my conflicts,
His gentleness in my actions,
His kindness in my marriage.
His blessings in my brokenness,
His strength in my weakness,
His courage in my convictions,
His joy in my circumstances,
His will in my priorities.
His contentment in my disappointments,
His wisdom in my decisions,
His discipline in my day,
His vision in my dreams.
His purpose in my steps,
His peace in my storms,
His presence in my home,
His power in my life.
His tears in my eyes,
His voice in my ears,
His thoughts in my mind,
His work in my hands,
His words in my mouth,
His love in my heart.

Making Him Lord means that..... .
in me,
with me,
around me,
before me,
behind me,
below me,
above me . . .
I've been saturated with more of . . . JESUS!

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: 
and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, 
who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20 KJV