Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My testimony

Rev 12:11 And THEY overcame (overcome; conquer) him because of the blood of the little Lamb, and (even) because of the word (Word?) of their witness (testimony) -- and they love not (did not love) their soul (soul-life) even to (until) death.

My testimony is knowing who I am in Him and who He is in me.
I am whatever and whomever God made me to be.
What I am (my identity) is only in Christ
Outside of Jesus, I am not.
My life (my existence, my purpose, my person, my destiny, my identity) is hid with Christ in God.
I am not in charge of my life, but Christ is.
It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in and through me.
It is no longer I who work, but God is at work in me to do His will and pleasure.
My life is a life of replacement.
I was created to be replaced (inhabited by and controlled by) Jesus.
The only other option is to be inhabited by and controlled by Adam.
Like the Vine and the branches, everything that flows in me comes from Him.
You know “me” - washed in the blood, foreordained, predestined, placed in Christ
before the world began, sanctified, justified, glorified all before I got here in flesh.
You know “me” - I am the very righteousness of God through Christ!
When God looks at me, He sees Jesus!