Sunday, June 22, 2014

Christ Lives In Me

Galatians 2:20-21

New King James Version (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

This speaks of a high plain of spiritual integrity where each aspect of Our life is of such a quality
that the revelation and impartation of His life will find both expression and fulfillment in us.
"The Word becomes flesh". This involves Our walk with Him, Our consecration and Our fellowship
with the body of Christ. As we allow the Lord to empty us of the temporary then we have the
capacity to be filled with the eternal. Only the Love of Christ deposited and shed abroad in our hearts
by The Holy Spirit will cause us to pay this price. To present ourselves each day as a " living sacrifice " for this life to be formed in us.