Friday, April 11, 2014

Love His Appearing



Proverbs 8:34-35
34 Blessed is the man that hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me finds life, and shall obtain favor of the LORD.

2 Timothy 4:8
From now on there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, 
shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but to all them also that love his appearing.


If anyone hears my voice, that voice of the Lord is a still small voice
We have to become quiet. The earthly becomes quiet
Our soul becomes quiet. Our spirit becomes active.
We become sensitized with the heavenly and we begin to move and flow in it.
Our heart is lifted in vision, hope and expectancy.
There is an impartation of spiritual substance.
Then when we pray it is with a heavenly anointing
Those that we pray for are lifted and the earthly loses it pull.
There is an impartation of the heavenly.
Our innermost being is reoriented toward that eternal reality.
We wait on the Lord actively worshipfully waiting in anticipation
of the Lord appearing…He is coming for those who love his appearing.