Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Struggle....The Victory...

 “I have been crucified with Christ It is no longer I that live, but Christ liveth in me.”

Few can make this statement from the heart. For each time temptation comes yet another battle ensues.
With each failure comes a greater resolve. Failure often comes on the heels of a promise to change.
A day comes that we dare not promise for we know the result will be the same. It doesn’t even dawn on us
at that moment just how close to victory we are.

 Romans 7 “To will is present with me, but to do that which is good is not.
For the good which I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I practice”

The reason a promise is not right is because you have not let go. You are still taking care of everything.
You still feel responsible for making things right. 
Only when it becomes impossible to you does it begin to be possible with God.

Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, 
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

So the first important step is for you to take your hands off.
Lord, I give up. I am helpless. I surrender!
This is yielding to the fact that “I have been crucified with Christ.”
Death means letting go, taking your hands off, no more care, I am no longer assuming control.
Lord there is nothing I can do. I can only hand over myself. From this moment forward everything is in Your hand.
As long as you are willing to keep trying there will be legions from the enemy of our faith to daily tempt you to
continue the struggle. Don’t be stirred again to action, You have committed yourself into the hands of the Lord.
All is well if you would be still almost as if you were dead. "Its no longer I that Live".
When Christ died you died. Be still and know….This is called victory.
Do you know what the basic temptation is? The enemy of our faith has but one temptation, and that is, to temp
you to act. As long as you see the battle as you verses him then he gains the victory. Our life is victorious
only when it is hid in Christ. Oh that The Lord would reveal to each heart all that He accomplished on the cross!
Whether you struggle with Satan, fight with him or resist him, so long as you are engaged, he obtains the victory.
Our victory comes when we see that God has set us aside and let His Son Jesus overcome for us!
This is but the first step to begin to walk in the Spirit. With our five senses we walk in the natural realm.
With our faith we walk in the Spirit. Our weapons are not natural but spiritual and mighty to pull down strongholds!