Monday, April 22, 2013

impressions...


Hast thou no wounds or scars…yet as the master shall the servant be…
wounded are the feet that follow me ….but thine are whole….
can he who would have followed far have neither wound nor scare…

God has called us aside to talk to us…talking to us, dealing with us….
Lord please don’t stop dealing with me….don't leave me where I am now
…because I see so much that there is in God for us…..Oh that the spirit of
wisdom and revelation of the things of God will rest upon us and work
within us…to know Him in the power of His resurrection. Yes that is what
brings us into His kingdom…but to go on with Him we have to know Him
in the fellowship of His suffering….partake of that Living bread that came
down from heaven…"follow me and I'll make you…….." all that God has
for us is available through the cross…It’s the end of us and the beginning
of Him. May we pay the price and remain before Him until the anointing
rests upon us Spirit, Soul and Body…