Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Believe


I believe it, and it is translated into time and space, and here it is – a tangible
reality. But I have that before it becomes a tangible reality; I have it in my Spiritual Consciousness, as
a live fact, and I live under the power of it. And I rejoice in it, and eventually it comes through into the
place of demonstration here. That's the way God works with us. Reckon yourself dead to that old.
How many see it's a “reckoning” process that takes Faith? Reckon yourself dead because, actually –
that's True. Don't pay so much attention to your body reaction to the thing. Take it in Spirit and
Believe it, and it will Record in your body. I'm always healed in Spirit before I'm healed in my body. I
am. That whole thing is in me, in my Spirit – I receive it, rejoice in it, and eventually it is translated
and it comes back to me in my “body fashion.” But people won't take it that way, they think that if I
“have faith,” I'd have it right here, right NOW. Now wait just a minute. No. FAITH is the medium
which you use to bring it from that realm down here to this realm. That's why the word 'faith' in not
understood too well. The faith that brings a thing that I'm trusting for here, here it is that God holds it
out to me. Now the only medium that I have for getting that from the realm of the Spirit where I see it
and I know it and I believe it with all my heart; the only medium that I have is that of faith to bring it
down to a conscious level here of demonstration.