Saturday, December 17, 2011

Salvation

Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.  (John 14:6)

It's what Jesus has done for you that makes it possible for you to talk with God.

For by grace you are saved through faith, and this is not from yourselves,
 it is the gift of God;  it is not from works, so that no one can boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)

God has a gift for you.  Its faith in His Son.  You are starting a path to the rest of your life.


"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)

The reason you are here today is because you are feeling the conviction of the Holy Spirit.
 
"So then, just as sin entered the world through one man and death through sin,
and so death spread to all people because all sinned " (Romans 5:12)

Start your relationship with Him right now by telling him you are sorry for your sins.
 
" If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)


To repent means to stop, turn from sin and start walking with God.

Jesus said: " I tell you! But unless you repent you will all perish as well!" (Luke 13:5)

Walk toward the light of Gods word and away from the darkness in your life.
 
"Therefore, although God has overlooked such times of ignorance, he now
commands all people everywhere to repent" (Acts 17:30)

Feed yourself the Truth.  Stop feeding the lie.


"For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)


The path to darkness leads to death. God's path leads to eternal life!
 
" But God demonstrates his own love for us, in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us. " (Romans 5:8)

God loves you right where you are now.
 
"because if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart
 that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

Pray this prayer from your heart.....

Lord Jesus, I have walked my own way and committed many sins.
I turn from those sins and earnestly repent.
Forgive me Lord. I accept Your shed blood on the cross as payment in full for my sins. 
I believe in my heart God raised You from the dead and I invite You into my heart to guide me into all truth by
Your Holy Spirit. I confess with my mouth that you are
my Lord and thank You that You have saved me.


" For with the heart one believes and thus has righteousness and with the mouth one confesses and thus has salvation." (Romans 10:10)


Welcome into Gods kingdom.  Its the first day of the rest of your eternal life with Him!!
 
"For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. " (Romans 10:13)

Rest in Him, trusting him for everything from this day onward.

Ask God to lead you to others who believe in Him that you might share your faith and grow in Him.



"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." (Hebrews 10:25)


Seek out a church where you feel the Love of God is present.  Find a friend to go and visit with you.  Dont be shy to try several churches over time until  God gives you a peace in your heart about your decision. As you grow in the Lord you may find that you have to change churches again. Do this carefully seeking wise council from many.  In the end you must be feed the living word in a place that you can grow in your service to God. Always trust that inner voice that God has given every believer that still small voice inside which will become clearer the longer you walk with the Lord.  

Click here for help finding a New Spiritual Home 

Please send me an email and let me know the wonderful news.

godsappointedtime@gmail.com